The Street Division is committed to providing the highest quality service to all customers in Wentzville, while maintaining our goal to improve, maintain and repair the City’s street-related infrastructure.
This is carried out by a knowledgeable staff dedicated to provide thorough timely review and inspections of concerns regarding Public Safety maintenance and repair of the infrastructure.
• Maintenance of 168 miles of streets
• Maintenance and repair of storm water systems
• Maintenance of drainage ditches in public right of ways
• Tree removal in public right of ways
• Traffic controls and lighting: signals, signs and pavement markings
• Snow and ice removal
• Spring and Fall Chipper program
• Street Sweeping
• Sidewalk Maintenance and repair
• Mowing of Grass on City right of ways
The Street Division strives to keep our streets and sidewalks in the best shape they can be. However streets and sidewalks always need maintenance. If you spot an area that needs repair or have a concern please use the online Concern Form or contact our Customer Service Center at (636) 639-2121 and they will put in a work order request.
(636) 639-2060 Fax: 636-327-4892
1001 Schroeder Creek Blvd
Wentzville, MO 63385
7 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.