Annual Slab Replacement Project
In response to resident input, the City’s elected officials have once again focused their attention on the annual street maintenance program. The City annually reviews all City streets and develops a cost-efficient schedule designed specifically to replace deteriorated concrete slabs based upon individual concrete slab condition. To equitably select these slabs, City staff performs field inspections and uses GPS equipment to identify the street segments that are in the worst overall condition within the City. This information is processed with in-house engineering staff to cost effectively prepare the annual slab replacement program.
The City of Wentzville recognizes the inconvenience experienced by residents during road construction and attempts to expedite the process in the safest and most timely manner possible. We greatly appreciate your patience. Feel free to email email@example.com with any comments or questions.
2019 Slab Replacement Project "A"
- Autumn Valley Lakes- Autumn Trace Parkway, Autumn Fields Lane, Autumn Creek Drive, Autumn Path, Autumn Farms and Autumn Run
- Crystal Creek: Crystal Stream Court
- Great Oaks: Great Oaks Boulevard
- Heritage Pointe: Heritage Parkway, Petersburg Place, Van Buren Drive, Van Buren Court and Railway Circle
- Glenhurst: Chesterfield Drive, Bridgeton Drive, Cadbury Drive and Columbia Court
- Stone Meadows: Tanner Drive, Stiles Drive and Wallace Court
2019 Slab Replacement Project "B"- Locations for Contract "B" have yet to be determined.
Residents are encouraged to use alternative routes around the construction zone whenever possible. Extra attention to changing road conditions is greatly appreciated.