Annual Slab Replacement Project
In response to resident input, the City’s elected officials have once again focused their attention on the annual street maintenance program. The City annually reviews all City streets and develops a cost-efficient schedule designed specifically to replace deteriorated concrete slabs based upon individual concrete slab condition. To equitably select these slabs, City staff performs field inspections and uses GPS equipment to identify the street segments that are in the worst overall condition within the City. This information is processed with in-house engineering staff to cost effectively prepare the annual slab replacement program.
The City of Wentzville recognizes the inconvenience experienced by residents during road construction and attempts to expedite the process in the safest and most timely manner possible. We greatly appreciate your patience. Feel free to email email@example.com with any comments or questions.
2020 Slab Replacement Project "A"
- Highland Estates- Highland Estates Drive, Highland Park Court, Highland Circle Drive and Highland Farms Drive
- Schroeder Creek Blvd- Meridian Removal and entrance to Police Department
- Bear Creek- Bear Creek Drive and Golden Bear Way
- Carlton Glen- Carlton Glen Parkway, Carlton Farm Drive and Monmoth Drive
- Whisper Creek- Whisper Creek Drive
- Stonegate- Stone Crossing Drive
Residents are encouraged to use alternative routes around the construction zone whenever possible. Extra attention to changing road conditions is greatly appreciated.