For any questions about the program or to apply, please contact Beth Kelley at (636) 639-2085 or email email@example.com.
Click and complete the Volunteer Application!
1. Complete the Volunteer Application above and submit.
2. Once a completed application has been submitted, we will review and submit your information for a background check. Background checks will be updated on an annual basis.
3. This screening process may also include an interview and reference check.
4. You can anticipate being contacted by the Volunteer Manager within two weeks of your submission to discuss the available volunteer opportunities.
Check out the volunteer opportunities below!
- May 15, 2019 - Helping Hands
- Wentzville Days Prep
- May 17-19, 2019 - Wentzville Days (Friday 5 p.m. - 11:30 p.m.; Saturday 11 a.m. - 11:30 p.m.; Sunday 11 a.m. - 8 p.m.)
- Downtown Wentzville (Allen & Main Street)
- Parking attendants ( 8)
- Vendor parking patrol (4)
- Vendor shuttle drivers (4)
- Trash collection (5)
- Distributing vendor maps (10)
- Walking attendants to answer questions (8)
- Tear down/Clean up crew (10)
- Ice attendants (5)
- June 19, 2019 - Helping Hands
- Washing fire trucks
- June 22, 2019 - Superhero Hustle
- Location TBD
- Race marshals who serve as route markers for runners (5)
- Packet pickup (1)
- Check-in runners (2)
- Handing out snacks/water (2)
- Parking attendants (5)
- July 4, 2019 - Liberty Fest/4th of July Parade
- Parade route begins at Holt HS, travels east on Pearce Blvd and ends at Luetkenhaus Blvd. Kid's activities after the parade at Progress Park.
- Attendants who help floats line up (7:30 a.m. - noon) (5)
- Help with activities at Progress Park after parade (4 p.m. - 10:30 p.m.) (15)
- July 17, 2019 - Helping Hands
- Wash police vehicles
- August 21, 2019 - Helping Hands
- Heartland Park cleanup
- September 18, 2019 - Helping Hands
- Fall Festival Event Prep
- September 20 and 21, 2019 - Fall Festival
- October 16, 2019 - Helping Hands
- Monster Mash Event Prep
- Date TBD - Monster Mash Trunk or Treat
- Decorating the Kolb Building for Holiday Night Lights
- Rotary Park
- Flexible schedule
- Groups welcome
- November 20, 2019 - Helping Hands
- Holiday Night Light Walk-Thru Prep
- December 2, 2019 - Holiday Night Lights Walk-Thru (4 p.m. - 10 p.m.)
- Rotary Park
- Serving hot chocolate and cookies (4)
- Caroling groups wanted!
- December 18, 2019 - Helping Hands
- Salvation Army bell ringing