The City of Wentzville has established a policy for the use of Incentives for Economic Development. It can be viewed here.
The state of Missouri offers major business incentives in two primary areas: Program Incentives and Development Resources.
Available finance programs include Industrial Development Bonds, Missouri Development Finance Board and other incentives.
A full description of these financial incentives may be obtained at the links below. These links are to outside resources and are not maintained by the city.
- Chapter 353 Tax Abatement
- BUILD (Business Use Incentives for Large-scale Development)
- Chapter 100 Sales Tax Exemption, Personal Property
- Downtown Preservation
- Historic Preservation
- Community Improvement Districts (“CIDs”) As Local Infrastructure Financing Option
- Neighborhood Improvement Districts (“NIDs”) As Local Infrastructure Financing Option
- Transportation Development Districts (“TDDs”) As Local Infrastructure Financing Option
- Tax Increment Allocation Financing (“TIF”)
- Missouri Quality Jobs Program
- Brownfield Redevelopment Program
- Industrial Development Bonds
- Missouri Finance Guide
In addition, development resources are offered to businesses located in Missouri and include a number of specialized programs to assist your business.
A full description of these programs may be obtained at the links below: