The City of Wentzville has established a policy for the use of Incentives for Economic Development. It can be viewed here.
The State of Missouri offers major business incentives in two primary areas: Program Incentives and Development Resources.
Available finance programs include Industrial Development Bonds, Missouri Development Finance Board, and other incentives.
A full description of these financial incentives may be obtained at the links below. Most of these documents will be presented in Adobe PDF format. Some will redirect you to the Missouri Department of Economic Development website.
- Chapter 353 Tax Abatement
- BUILD (Business Use Incentives for Large-scale Development)
- Chapter 100 Sales Tax Exemption, Personal Property
- Downtown Preservation
- Historic Preservation
- Community Improvement Districts (“CIDs”) As Local Infrastructure Financing Option
- Neighborhood Improvement Districts (“NIDs”) As Local Infrastructure Financing Option
- Transportation Development Districts (“TDDs”) As Local Infrastructure Financing Option
- Tax Increment Allocation Financing (“TIF”)
- Missouri Quality Jobs Program
- Brownfield Redevelopment Program
- Industrial Development Bonds
- Missouri Finance Guide
In addition, development resources are offered to businesses located in Missouri and include a number of specialized programs to assist your business.
A full description of these programs may be obtained at the links below. The documents will be presented in Adobe PDF format: