Annual Slab Replacement Project
In response to resident input, the City’s elected officials have once again focused their attention on the annual street maintenance program. The City annually reviews all City streets and develops a cost-efficient schedule designed specifically to replace deteriorated concrete slabs based upon individual concrete slab condition. To equitably select these slabs, City staff performs field inspections and uses GPS equipment to identify the street segments that are in the worst overall condition within the City. This information is processed with in-house engineering staff to cost effectively prepare the annual slab replacement program. For more detailed information, including a list of 2017 projects, click here.
Week of May 15, 2017:
Concrete replacement operations continue in the Peine Ridge and Providence on Peine subdivisions. Construction in Providence on Peine is tentatively scheduled for completion before the Memorial Day weekend. Operations in Peine Ridge will continue for approximately 3 to 4 Weeks. M&H will also begin slab replacement on Bear Creek Drive during the week of May 22. Residents of Bear Creek are encouraged to seek alternate routes during construction.
The City of Wentzville recognizes the inconvenience experienced by residents during road constrction, and attempts to expedite the process in the safest and most timely manner possible. We greatly appreciate your patience. Feel free to email email@example.com with any comments or questions.
Bear Creek Drive
Spotted Fawn Court
Old Williamsburg Parkway
- Providence on Peine: Providence Way, Providence Ridge Drive and Providence Woods Drive
- Meadows at Williamsburg: Old Williamsburg Parkway and Old Chesapeake Drive
- The Woodlands at Bear Creek: Jagged Rock Drive and Spotted Fawn Cour
- Peine Ridge: Searle Court, Trio Drive, Wake Court and Point Hill Court
- Shannon Glen: Shannon Place, Emerald Isle Lane and Cecelia Court
- Bear Creek: Bear Creek Drive