Annual Slab Replacement Project
In response to resident input, the City’s elected officials have once again focused their attention on the annual street maintenance program. The City annually reviews all City streets and develops a cost-efficient schedule designed specifically to replace deteriorated concrete slabs based upon individual concrete slab condition. To equitably select these slabs, City staff performs field inspections and uses GPS equipment to identify the street segments that are in the worst overall condition within the City. This information is processed with in-house engineering staff to cost effectively prepare the annual slab replacement program. For more detailed information, including a list of 2017 projects, click here.
Week of July 18, 2017:
M &H Concrete Contractors has completed the first of two scheduled slab replacement projects in 2017. On Monday, July 17, they proceeded with the second project.
The contractor is currently working in the Oaks at Spring Meadows on Blumhoff Avenue, Bridle Ridge Court, Grand Oaks Court, and Grove Park Court. They will also be expanding in the Westwind Park subdivision during the week of July 24.
The City of Wentzville recognizes the inconvenience experienced by residents during road construction and attempts to expedite the process in the safest and most timely manner possible. We greatly appreciate your patience. Feel free to email email@example.com with any comments or questions.
Pouring section of Southbound lane of Blumhoff Avenue
Bear Creek Drive
Spotted Fawn Court
Old Williamsburg Parkway
- Providence on Peine: Providence Way, Providence Ridge Drive and Providence Woods Drive
- Meadows at Williamsburg: Old Williamsburg Parkway and Old Chesapeake Drive
- The Woodlands at Bear Creek: Jagged Rock Drive and Spotted Fawn Cour
- Peine Ridge: Searle Court, Trio Drive, Wake Court and Point Hill Court
- Shannon Glen: Shannon Place, Emerald Isle Lane and Cecelia Court
- Bear Creek: Bear Creek Drive